Copper Squashed Pipe Bracelet
- 8.5 inches long, and easily adjustable
- Hand-forged from solid copper 14 gauge wire and slices of 0.5-inch copper pipe
- Each link measures approximately 0.5 inch, but varies due to their hand-forged nature
- Makes a definitive statement
- Effortless show-stopper!
- Will last a lifetime if properly cared for
- This piece has a comforting substance but is still lightweight enough that you’ll hardly notice
- Made with love in Canada
- Shipped securely in a padded bubble envelope
- As this piece is made to order, please allow up to 2 weeks shipping time
- Due to the handmade nature of this piece and the unpredictability of the forging process, variations are to be expected and are not considered to be a defect
- Gift wrapping available upon request
Benefits of Copper:
- People who are deficient in copper may benefit from wearing copper jewellery since microscopic amounts can be absorbed through the skin. Jewellery is a good way of taking in this small amount of the mineral. The healing properties of copper, in the form of bracelets, necklaces or rings, can allow a minimal amount of the mineral into the body without overwhelming it. Some wearers of copper jewellery find that it relieves the symptoms of arthritis as well as circulation problems.